Things I've Learned

Hello friends! This is a list of random things I have learned over the course of the past 3 months!
1. I am getting better at allowing myself to talk about what has hurt me and still see the good.
2. I get extremely anxious when talking in front of a group of people.
3. Music is something I can easily relate to and talk about with people.
4. I am getting better at not holding grudges and controlling my temper.
5. God is with me in the waiting and the pain.
6. My arrows (painful memories) are present but so is God.
7. I am definitely a 5 on the enneagram.
8. 5's are very observant.
9. I see the world through different eyes than everyone else.
10. Not every man is here to hurt me.
11. Everyone has a story and everyone has pain.
12. God is always doing something before I know it.
13. Jesus suffered not so we wouldn't, but so we would know how to.
14. Some Holy places are dark places.
15. Sharing your story builds courage.
16. The mountains are absolutely my favorite place to be.
17. Sometimes it's okay to be vulnerable and emotional when you feel safe.
18. Safety is what I long for most.
19. I am still learning and so are you.
20. Progress doesn't come as tsunamis, sometimes it comes as small splashes on the shore.
21. In order to grow as a person you need to recognize where you are broken, who hurt you and how you are different because of it.








My instagram: @emily_danielle__
My twitter: @__pritchett__
If you would like to donate to my Gap year the link is below!
https://give.cornerstone.cc/kivugapyear/item/3314

Comments

  1. love those pictures :) & so so proud of you!!! ps. thanks for the credit lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts